DIY Pagespeed Analysis
Test your rendering speed >> tools.pingdom.com
Google pagespeed for mobile >> testmysite.thinkwithgoogle.com
How to Improve Your Website Pagespeed
There are several layers that influence performance, and the base layer depends upon the your web server / hosting arrangement. But other layers matter too.
- Server hardware and software configurations.
- Optimizations at the web server (Apache) level.
- Optimize the database (MYSQL) level.
- Optimize at the CMS (Drupal core and modules) level.
- Leverage browser caching.
- Proper aggregation and compression of scripts and files.
- Caching layer technologies such as APC (Advanced PHP Caching) and Varnish.
- Getting all of the above to work together.
Superclean includes Google Pagespeed performance in SEO audits. We believe this factor carries a lot of weight, and we can identify problems / suggest improvements for your web team. We provide Performance Services for our website clients as Superclean Web.