Data and Analysis
What you can learn from SEO Reports and Analysis:
- Traffic sources and trends tell you about your audience. What are they looking at and for how long? How did they arrive and where did they exit?
- The Keyword Rankings Tracker shows how your target keywords perform in search engine results. Results may differ per individual but we can track the average rankings.
- We can segment target audiences to get better localized data.
- Monitor conversion improvements and goal tracking.
- CTR's (click through rate) for both pages and queries help identify successes, missed opportunities, and new opportunities.
- Learn from your competition to see how they compare and what they are targeting.
- Check bounce rates to make sure you are appearing on relevant searches.
- Monitor backlinks and other 3rd party channels.
- Quantify social media influence from: Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | LinkedIn | etc.
- Use SEO in conjunction with your ad campaigns: Google Adwords | Facebook Ads | Bing | AdRoll | etc.
- Email campaigns and call tracking can be included too!
The goal of the reports is to incrementally improve your site's content and SEO. You want to build traffic but what you really want is quality traffic. Our reports will help you understand where you are valued and where you missing. They will help you capitalize on opportunities and create new ones. Ultimately, your site visitors' behavior tells you what your audience seeks.
The CTR is the ratio of site visitors who follow through on a click, whether the clicked link is in an email, social media, search result, online ad, or other web page. We usually track and analyze the CTR of specific campaigns, terms, or pages. So there are many options for measuring CTR's.
Search console analysis helps us spot missed opportunities and find new opportunities.